Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy moments. . .

. . .when I get all of today’s work done.
. . .I get some good time on xanga.
. . .remembering the old kids book about a fat man’s club who stole the atlantic ocean and put it in their basement.
. . .benjamin brushing my hair for me and telling me he was going to make it look like a chicken.
. . .finally mailing off two letters today
. . .figuring out the big unexplainable, totally clueless mystery…well, we didn’t figure out, it waited til the proper time and then revealed itself…but until then, it really had me lost!
. . .david, who cannot talk, but totally can tell you what he wants. He makes me laugh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure david will be talking soon (if he isn't by now) with all the family members. it seems like the younger children of the family have more of an advantage... and i think it might be true too! if you think about it... by the time the 8th or 10th comes there are SO many people talking to them and playing with them they can learn soooo much quicker!
well, i better go cuz i'm out of time!
Joanna Harlin

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home