Monday, October 09, 2006

The idea was that I would post a blessing list…but for some reason…the morning after you stay up and do pretty much nothing…you don’t feel like staying up really late was a blessing…cause really I didn’t do anything…oh well, there blessings to be found…

· praying for friends
· david asking me to read him God Made
· good God discussions at midnight
· the seattle space needle
· leaving to go to walmart past my bedtime
· daniel
· reading acts 1this morning together
· looking forward to a nap opportunity after lunch
· the grascals
· writing letters to friends ( even though I can’t mail them today….but that’s
definitely not on my blessings list…I’ve had this thing for several years
now against postal holidays…)
· when someone special happens to call on our internet answering machine…and then staring at their special phone number for a while…because its there on the screen…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Carrie. It seems like the first time ever since you haven't had a title! Not that it matters : ) lol.
Joanna

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home