Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The day after the trip...

Today is like days always are the day after you get back from a trip…making bread and granola, lots of laundry, yard work, getting caught up on things…you know….but, I did mail three letters that I wrote on the trip…and would you believe that I only got one letter the whole time we were gone! I was really surprised, but its no big deal at all, in fact I was grateful since I do have 7 people that I have just met that I really want to write to…so I can write to them while I don’t have a full mailbox! For anyone who is reading this and doesn’t know, I have about 10 to 20 penpals….so I really was surprised that I only got one letter!
Anyways…I’m gonna run off to other things…like the fact that I did get more than one email… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home