Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Day after tomarrow!!!!!!

...Nina comes home!!!!!
We are all entirely excited! I hope you aren't getting bored because that's all I talk about...maybe I should discuss something else...
What about the fact that due to some unknown technical difficulty, we are connected to the internet at the poke-slow rate of 19.2 KB per second! In case that doesn't mean anything, go check out what you are connected at...in Febuary we had the all time low of 34 KB per second...or so we thought...Any more, we would think that it was lightening speed if it got that high...Just out of curiosity, what are you connected at? I'd love to be able to know what my computer should be doing...drop me a comment and let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home