Friday, May 26, 2006

Nina is Here!

She got here at about 4:45 pm yesterday afternoon and we have had a blast! After supper last night, and after a lot of talking, we had ice cream and played Scrabble...oh, so fun...even though everyone kept getting bad letters...My team (Dud and I) started out with almost all vowels, Mama and Peter had a problem with way too many consonants the whole game...and Papa and Suzanna actually did get 100% vowels multiple times...Daniel and Nina just got a wierd assortment of letters the whole time! But it was cool!
This morning Mama, Nina, and Suzanna (and maybe anyone else who wants to go) are gonna go thrift shopping. Seneca has a ton of really good ones.... Note: I am not included in that list...I hate shopping, especially thrift shops!
Anyways, we're having a great time with Nina.... She's so awesome!

I will keep you posted!
Note: Pun intended...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home