Friday, May 19, 2006

Hits on my website....

I just love to watch my site meter. But more than just knowing how many people visit my blog and what city they live in, I can know how they got to my site. Its so fun! It sorta cool to see...this many people from hear...and whatever...but I love seeing when people search the web and how they got me...such as the following searches that I found:
spring break (a blogger search)
violin playing (also blogger)
shawn and nina wedding (msn)
warm weather where to live (google)
greatest place to Live united states (google and yahoo!)

but its so crazy! Every third one is Jullian Beever!! And no kidding!!! I wonder why?
In case you are wondering who he was...here is what I wrote about him to start with...

I just laughed when I saw the msn shawna and nina wedding...you know....I talked about shawn lane and alot about nina coming home....and also about Miss Carrie's wedding and also Gregoria and Felix's too....
Anyways...that's what I'm laughing about....but I'm really tired...good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home