Saturday, May 27, 2006

Such a great "hanging out" day!

This morning everyone slept in really late (due to everyone staying up way too late last night) and then they all went yard sailing...Note: THEY. I prefer a quiet morning at home... so that's what I got...
Papa and Daniel went to work, Mama, Nina, Dudley, Peter, Suzanna and Ben all went yard sailing and I fed David and put him to bed. Thus, the house was quiet and I could read! After 17 chapters of Job and 2 of Acts, I swithched to writing letters...then it wasn't long before the yard sailers got home... So that's a great start to an awesome day...for me at least...and for those who went yard sailing, they thought their morning was great too.
Nina, Zeez and Ben went to Walmart for a while...
Now nothin's really happening...
A friend of Nina's got lost in Atlanta yesterday, so she couldn't come last night to see Nina, so she wanted to see her today. She called, I don't know...maybe 20 minutes ago and said she was coming right over...well, she's Mexican, and BTW, that means that she'll be over probably sometime this afternoon or tonight if nothing comes up... So we'll see when she comes!
And Home fellowship is tonight and we're also gonna get Mr. Reeves to take a family picture of us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home