Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fulfillment is…

This.
…having something looming over you…a laundry room that is an absolute mess. A full week after the trip, it still looks the same…even worse…something that definitely needs to be dealt with. Its nine o’clock on Saturday morning, everyone else was gone except Dudley (outside), David (sleeping) and Nina (having her QT)…so I essentially had the house to myself.
This is when I set up my perfect environment for deep cleaning: a the room to be cleaned all to myself, a good stereo system, good ol’ western cowboy music (nice’n loud) and a broom. Under these conditions, the room cleans up all by itself with very little effort. I do this often. Yesterday it was our room, today it was the Laundry room.

Fulfilling. Very.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home