Thursday, October 05, 2006

All your Anxiety

Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about different songs…what song do I feel like right now…that sort of thing…and a song that I’ve been thinking about more and more is “All your Anxiety.” I don’t know it very well, but the words are really good!

Is there a heart o’er bound by sorrow?
Is there a life weighed down by care?
Come to the cross, each burden bearing,
All your anxiety--leave it there.

All your anxiety, all your care,
Bring to the Mercy seat, leave it there;
Never a burden He cannot bear,
Never a Friend like Jesus.

That’s a pretty good hymn! What song do you feel like right now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's a great hymn. What song do I feel like right now??? Hmm... probably, "Living for Jesus." I want to live wholly for Him. Have a great week!
Joanna

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

know what, carrie_belle????
right now at my church we are studying "be anxious for nothing." very convicting... i think EVERYONE has that problem. i know for one that i do. ttyl...
Joanna Harlin

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home