Thursday, September 07, 2006

My day

I've been busy…sorry I'm not on every day…I'm trying.

This morning Mama found several bugs on the counter…so, she and Dudley ran to Ace to get some insect poison and then began the chore of pulling out everything in the cabinets, wiping them down, spraying them well, letting them dry, and then going through things and re-arranging them in the cabinets. I guess you could say it was like a piece of spring cleaning…but it was good!

 

Then…later, we kids got distracted. We all attempted to copy each other's signatures and then put them all together and tried to figure out who wrote what…make any sense? It was fun! And Peter actually guessed that the one that I wrote with his name was the one that he wrote! I hope I'm not being too confusing…But it was fun!!! You should try it with your brothers and sisters!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home