Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Meme!

1. Are you craving anything and if so, what?
Me? I'm actually not right now...except a tall glass of water!

2. What is the weather outside, and do you wish it would change?
A rainy day here...but by now, its pretty much dried up...so, I'm fine with it the way it is.

3. What two websites do you think you will go to next after you are finished here?
Definatly, next I'm going to check out my Site Meter to see who is reading what I'm typing...and then I'm not sure what next...I'll probably download a hand full of Xanga sites that are updated only periodically to see if there's anything new there...

4. Do you wish you were somewhere else and if so, where?
I love where I am...but Mexico would be a great change...or Olympia? I'll take either one if you'd like to send me somewhere! I'd also love to be in Indy with Nina! That'd be cool!

5. Do you wish you were someone else, and if so, who?
I can't think of anyone I'd rather be!

6. Tag?
Who do I tag to do this? almost none of my friends who read this have blogs...or at least I don't know that they do...but Molly does, so I tag her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home