Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A survey about me

Yes, I can't even belive that I took the time to do this...but now that I did it...here it is...


A survey


Time Born: 3:00AM? My mom can't quite remember...and me? I definately don't.
 
Favorite candy: Peppermint Patties
 
Nicknames: Carrie, Carrie-belle, Nini, Care-bear
 
Number of candles on your last birthday cake: Couldn't tell you...I turned 14 thoguh...if that is what you want...
  
Pets: I wouldn't count Sunny, our dog, as my pet, but my real pets are Ben and David


Birthplace: Seneca, South Carolina
 
Favorite vacation place: Monterrey or Guadalajara Mexico, or Olympia, WA!!!!!!!


Favorite Food: Mexican! Probably our Enchilada Bake is on top...


Favorite Smell: Peppermint

Favorite ice cream flavor: Very Chocolaty Cherry!

Last book you read: By Searching Isobel Kuhn's autobiography
 
Been in a car accident: No…Praise the Lord!!

Favorite day of the week: Today
 
Favorite restaurant: WGPL Kitchen

Last place you went out to eat: Taco Bell...well, I'd hardly say that was "out to eat" it was on our trip home from Indianapolis

Favorite flower: Pansy

Favorite drink: Agua de Jamaica (I had it in Mexico...its a little bit like cranberry juice...but not sour...

Favorite fast food: Taco Bell

What color is your bedroom carpet: Um...I have a beautiful hard wood floor!

Before this one, from whom did you get your last email: Juany

If you had $1,000 to blow, where would you spend it: I'd probably go visit a bunch of my friends...(Olympia, WA; Cary, NC; Indianapolis, IN; Franklin, TN; Muskogee, OK; Monterrey, MX; Chicago, IL; etc....I'd go everywhere!

What do you do most often when you're bored: Play the piano!

Most annoying thing people say to me: I don't know...but its the whiny voice that I don't like!

Bedtime: 9:00 Real Time
 
Favorite TV show(s): Like I even know any?
 
What are you listening to right now: the tick of the clock...and the rythmn of the washing machine....

What time is it: 8:45 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home