Monday, September 04, 2006

So, I'm not the only one around here who really wants to go to Mexico!

My cousin said she figured out that her blog is a blog about all the crazy things her [older] brother does...Well mine is a blog about all the absoluetly adorable (to me) things that my little brother does... Is it just me, or is he really that cute anyways!

Today I was putting Ben down for a nap,and all of the sudden he rolls over and says very determinedly, “Let Me!!!” I playfully restrain him. Again, “Let Me, Let Me Cawwie!!”

“Let you--what?”

“Let me go to Mexico!!”

“You may, may I go too?”

“Yes. You may.”

From there he went off into say how we would leave on Thrusday-day and come back on Sunday. We would bring Mama with us…

“May I see my friends down there?”

“Yes, what awe deiw [their] names?”

“Um, can I see Cristina?”

“Yes, is she your fwiend?”

“Yes, Cristina’s my friend.”

“Cwistina’s my fwiend too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home