Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Haleluiah!

When I had my Blessing and Commitment Ceremony (July 9th), my parents gave me a ring. I have practically never worn a ring before. This one was a little too big on my finger and I was constantly toying with it…well, before the day was out, I realized that it was not on my finger and I had no recollection of setting it down anywhere…I wasn’t concerned though…after all I lose stuff all the time. The only difference was, usually I find things. But no, not this time. It was gone. We hunted high and low that night and the next morning for two hours or so. It was gone. Absolutely.
Then, yesterday, exactly 30 days later, Suzanna found it! She was actually holding the box it came in, wondering where in the world it could be…she put the box back up on the top shelf of my closet, look down, and there it was on the floor!I belive God must have moved it that spot. It would be incredible for it to have sat there a month in front of my clothes and I not notice it…
We’re thinking that maybe a Little One found it, picked it up and started playing with it…especially since there was a Little One here most of the day which particularly likes to play in my closet…
All I can say is…Praise the Lord!
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallelujah is right! Unbelieveable! We are thrilled Suzanna found the ring. Hooray! ( I feel like shouting the same way I do when I balance the checkbook but this is much better!!)

love

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Carrie!!! I am glad it's back in your possesion, safe and sound.
Love,
Your Pen-Pal

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home