Monday, May 15, 2006

Kid carnival coming up!

On Saturday, I am scheduled to post the Carnival of Kid Comedy. It is basicly a compilation of links to other people's blogs and everyone shares some experience or something where a kid made them laugh. With Ben around here, I never fail to be able to think of something...though there have been a few terribly busy weekends when i forgot about it...
So, anyways, on Saturday I will be hosting, so come check it out! Also, I'd love to have anyelse join me in adding funny quotes from cute kids to the show...if you have a blog, write a post about it, and send the link to me...if you do not, you can eamil it straight to me at upwardway@gmail.com I will put it directly in the carnival...I'd love to hear from all of you, and can't wait til Saturday!
The deadline for submitions is mid-night Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home