Monday, March 06, 2006

A survey.....

I never do these.....except that I did this time.... so I thought I'd put it on here... so here it is....And I understand if you skip it! <smile>

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00 (Real Time :) )
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Never been there...
4. What are your favorite TV shows? I don't watch TV
5. What did you have for breakfast? Granola
6. What is your middle name?  Gale
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican!
8. What foods do you dislike? Okra, Avacado
9. What kind of potato chips do you like? Sour Cream and Onion
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My Cowboy assortment that Daniel made me for Christmas called, Hardwork Hoedown (we listen to Western music while we clean the house...
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive....and probably won't for 3-5 years yet....
12. What's your favorite sandwich? tomato sandwich on potato bread
13. What characteristics do you despise? laziness and injustice
14. Favorite item of clothing? denim skirts
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Olympia Washington!
16. What is your favorite color? Ivy Green
17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Dunno...
18. Where would you want to retire too? Ecuador? I don't know!
19. Favorite time of day? morning before everyone else gets up....my only quiet time when know one disturbs or distracts me
20. Where were you born? Oconee Memorial Hospital in Seneca SC
21. Favorite sport to watch? I have to admit, NASCAR
22. Who do you least expect to respond? I don't ever like to answer that question, cause it would make me feel bad  if someone wrote my name there!! And these surveys are really annoying to alot of people who don't like to waste their time in the way that I am at this moment.... LOL!!
23. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know!
24. What laundry detergent do you use? We just swapped to a new one...we USED to use Surf though
25. Coke or Pepsi? We don't drink soft drinks
26. Are you a morning person or night owl ? early bird!!! (see question # 19)
27. What size shoe do you wear? ~6
28. Do you have any pets? An adorable dog....Sunny
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?That no one knows? Ummm......we're all sick...but that's not exciting.....Something that is exciting is that....I have a blog! Did you all know that....wgpl.blogspot.com check it out!
30. What did you want to be when you were little?a bakery...,.and yes, I said it like that...and my brother wanted to be a bulldozer....
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Andes Mint or Peppermint Paddy
32. What is your best childhood memory? Don't know....I have too many options cause my childhood isn't really that far away if you'd say its even "away" at all!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Baby sitting, house cleaning, phone banking for President Bush's election......that I think of....
35. Nicknames: Carrie, Care, Carrie-bear, Carrie-girl, Querri, Theodore...
37. Eye color? BLUE...
38. Ever been to Africa?never...
39. Ever been toilet papering? No...that's mean
40. Cried when someone made fun of you? don't know...
41. Been in a car accident?  No, Praise the Lord!
42. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Bacon bits!!
43. Favorite day of the week? Friday...
45. Favorite flower? Pansy
46. Favorite ice cream? Black Cherry with Chocolate, Banana Bananza
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? We don't watch movies either...
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Umm...Wood flooring
50. Failed your drivers test? I haven't tried yet!
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email from? Emily Green I think...
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?Its not a good idea to max out your credit card....
53. What do you most often do when you are bored? Write a letter to someone or play with Ben                                                                                  
54. Bedtime? 8:30 real time
55. Have you ever been to Hawaii? Nope
56. Last person you went to dinner with? We never "go to dinner"
57. Ford or Chevy? Jeep!! LOL.... I guess, Ford
58. What are you listening to right now? David Warren: Strength for today, Bright Hope for tomarrow......its piano hymn improvisations
59. Mountains or Beach? Mountains...they're so beautiful...
60. Lake, Ocean or river? river...
61. How many tattoos do you have?No thank you, I don't have any and don't want any!!!!!!!!
62. Have you ever dyed/colored your hair? no
63. Do you have any siblings? 5 brothers, two sisters....Daniel, Nina, Dudley, Peter, Suzanna, Ben and David
64. Time you finished this e-mail? 1:55 PM.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home