Friday, February 24, 2006

Nicknames?

On my Google Sidebar Anyways….In my “Scratch Pad” I have something that looks like this:

Markie (Emily Green)
Doug (Meg)
Charter bill (Mrs. Maguire)


Well….those are different things people have asked me to pray for…so I put them on my sidebar…Well….I got on today and this is what is says:

Markie (Emily Green)
Doug (Meg)
Bill (Mrs. Maguire)

Carrie are these code names for random people you know?
Dud


I laughed for ten minutes….
But so you know, I still won’t tell my siblings what its for….so if you are somebody that happens to hear it from them…please don’t tell them… They thought it was funny too, even though they didn’t know what it meant.

(P.S if you don’t have a google sidebar, you should get one! It has google desktop searching too! It rocks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home