Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A Palm Pilate!!!!

Daniel had an old one that he had gotten at a yard sale…..and he hadn’t used it for a while….So I asked him if I could have it…or at least use it…and he said I could…so I am very excited! An I’m exploring it to try to figure out what exactly I should use it for….Got any Ideas? I’m gonna put the Bible on it….and maybe start writing a story….I don’t think I’ll put any games on there….Hey, where online do I get books to put on there to read? Any one know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Palm Pilate's are very cool!!!!!! Casey get's old out of print books off www.gutenburg.com. Writing a story on it sounds like something I'd do!!!!!!! You can get pretty fast at typing on those or writing in 'palm pilate' language!!!!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home