Friday, March 03, 2006

I AM here....even though it might not seem like it.....

I say I’ll post on my blog everyday…. But I can only do that if I get to go online…My mom has been tightening up on our time online, so I don’t get to go on but approximately 15 minutes a day….and that didn’t happen yesterday…or the day before…. So I have a bunch of news:
Wednesday night we had 13 people over! Daniel invited the Joshua Team (the evangelistic team he’s in) so that’s 9….then his best friend, Joel, brought two additional people…..then we persuaded Mrs. Webb and her daughter Margaret to join us….I just love a house full of people!
Wednesday afternoon, Kirby brought us the dumping from a huge party he had been a part of…at least…he just brought the dishes that they hadn’t even brought from the kitchen yet….. over 30 baked potatoes… large bowls of grated carrots, cottage cheese, potato salad, bacon bits, a huge bowl of sliced cucumbers, a biggie sized “basin” of fruit salad, a platter of cookies, and a half-full immensely sized basket of rolls….you get the idea….I probably forgot 4-5 dishes….but I got my point across…..
Thursday night we had our bluegrass jam session on campus…It was us, Adam (a mandolin player who knows a small amount of bluegrass among other things), his brother (a guitar player who doesn’t know bluegrass…but likes to play music) another Adam (has played the banjo about a year…and taught himself…this was his first jam so he was a bit timid)…it all ended up an interesting jam….last time was similar…except Stephen Hudson (an awesome fiddler from Tugaloo Hollar) and his wife Jessica came….so he knew tons of bluegrass so we could play easily with him….
Later Thursday night, Anna Morales got here….Her parents are going to Spain so she’s staying with us for 10 days!!!! We’re going to have so much fun!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are going to have a awesome time with Anna!!!!!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home