Sunday, February 26, 2006

To Danielsville, Georgia!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....If I only had the time to type!!!
But, I may as well get started! The Reeves went to the Dallas' church today and I was selected as the lucky one among my siblings to go along. :) Thank you Mama!
They have a homefellowship as their church like our Saturday meeting....but ours is where theirs was two years ago. They have eleven families and they meet in a building they built about thirty or forty yards from their house....
I loved the entire thing...the message, then the singing, then the fellowship dinner, the learning time afterwards for the kids and the guys(it was on Islam....interesting huh?) That was while the moms had their "Ladies' Meeting." Then there was a tour of the Dallas' beautiful home, and then a troop down the Ten Commandments Trail....Then the 80 minute ride home in the Reeves van with some awesome people--The Reeves!
Well....My time is up and there are others waiting for the line...I'd better run!
Maybe more tomarrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home