Saturday, March 11, 2006

My Sewing project...


I have recently made a purse...well more like a bag...for myself... It is really simple...I didn't line it, and it probably won't last too long, but I enjoyed it and I made it in 6 days...
So now, I'm going to pick out some more fabric and make another...this one will probably be a little harder...and I think I'll line it. The reason I haven't picked out the fabric for my next one is that Zeez wants to make one too and she wants me to wait and pick out the fabric with her...so I'm waiting...
What do you think of this one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom2fur said...

I think it's cute! It will last longer if you don't put anything too heavy or 'sharp' (like a pen) in it, of course.

I made a drawstring bag once that was supposed to be for the beach. But since I don't go to the beach--it has become a place to hold my current crochet projects!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home