Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Essays...

Yes, I will be posting my essay once I get it typed, but I don't get much free time...and with Anna here I don't get a lot of extra free time. What I mean by "extra" free time is time when I'm not playing board games with Anna! But in my free time, I'm spending it all on either online (obviously not much goes there) or on something else--Megan knows what that is! Her letter!!! Sorry girl, its going slow too....
But, I have typed almost half of the essay, so I'll get it up sometime.....
And yesterday morning we had another essay... Dating vs. COurtship....and today's was Proverbs 15:19 "The way of the lazy is as a hedge of thorns,
But the path of the upright is a highway." So we had to explain how that applies to our life...that was good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home