Monday, July 10, 2006

My weekend!

Sorry I’ve been so quiet…I’ve been pretty busy…
Friday afternoon, my mom’s parents got here from Chicago! Saturday noon we left for the big Jamboree in NC. The thing went really well! We were really encouraged! We had our first opportunity to play for cloggers, too! Oh, it was SO FUN!
Then on Sunday was my Blessing and Commitment Ceremony. It was an opportunity for me to make some commitments before the Lord to focus my youth more fully on Him and that I would be a more useful servant for Him. It was great! Then last night, Poppy told us all about growing up, and what his parents were like…and what he remembers from his grandparents…It was so cool to hear it! And also it was cool that we got it all on tape…
Then, this morning, at 4:00 in the morning, Daniel left here for the Atlanta airport. He’s going to Texas for a month. Then, Poppy and Grandma Lyn came by for a while before they left to go to the airport to fly home.
Its been busy around here, but its been fun!

Coming up: Tuesday evening, we’re performing at my other grandma’s church in Anderson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home