Monday, July 17, 2006

...So I TOTALLY can't wait!!!!

Its only Friday that I leave! And boy...am I excited! This is also our first week of school and with the packing, planning, Spanish, school, and two little boys, it seems that I really don't have time to be online...I try to squeeze...but even then, I tried to get on, and kept getting interupted and intercepted until finally Ben is on the bed, and Mama has got David. That's why I'm on. But you don't read my blog to find out why I don't post more often...
So, I'll talk about what sort of things I'll be doing in Mexico...that's more fun and entertaining for everyone...me included...
We'll be traveling Friday...Saturday and Sunday, I'm not quite sure what exactly we'll be doing, but we'll be staying with a Mexican ATI family...Monday and Tuesday, we'll be working at an orphanage! Wednesday is the training for this conference and then Thursday to Saturday is the actual conference! The main theme of the whole conference is that each one of us is a Princess because our Father is The King of the Universe! So...we'll have the place decorated, so I hear, like a castle and that its going to be totally awesome! I beg of you to be in intense prayer for all the girls coming—that God will draw them from far and wide and provide for them to come. And that this week will be an extreme turning point for them. That they will never be the same. Also for me, that God would do a work in my life as well.
This truly is a dream come true for me...and yet it seems like a dream still. I can't believe that I'm actually going! And...I keep thinking I'll be going sometime in 4 months--rather than actually 4 days! This is SOO unreal! Praise The Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home