Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Yes..I am here...

Its been awhile since I've been on...
Today I got some bright blue rubbery-palstic birk-style sandles...They're pretty cool!
And I have new really cool, really long, and really full, skirt and its sorta a bandana fabric....really cool!!!

Okay, I found this website that has the coolest pictures! These are chalk drawings by Jullian Beever. I just love them! He has a real good understanding of perspective! I got them off of a website...but i can't just link to the page, because soem of the other ones on there were not images I would like to expose people to! So here are a few...If you like them, let me know, and I'll put up a few more...
Remember, these are actual drawings on the pavement!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is THE coolest thing that I have ever seen!!!!

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home