Monday, December 26, 2005

Okay...

So I really do want to be a regular blogger....

So I guess that means I should post regularly huh?

Oh.... Well today we are digging post holes for a fence. Or at least that's what the guys are doing.... I was Ben baby sitter until he went for a nap then I took a shower then started reading other blogs that I try to read often but you know, a lot of them I haven't read since Thanksgiving...then I started playing around with my own blog...like this new template? the other one just took too long to download (or I thought so...)

And I fixed it so anyone can post a comment... Sorry... I didn't realize it was set so only blog users could post comments.... So Drop me a line!!!
And so you have something to tell me (if you need help) what color should my blog be?)

So that was good...now I think maybe I have things that I really should be doing...

Later... though I hope it won't be TOO long...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home