Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Finally I made it work.....

I have been trying to create a blog for myself and to post all the funny things Benjamin does around here. But MY computer didn't like the idea of making a blog, so it would crash on me. Then, because I had already done half the setup it thought I needed to use a DIFFERENT user name the next time because "there was already another blog with that username/title/etc..... So, after being very annoyed with that, and using up all the good usernames/etc. I could think of, I decided to use a different computer. This one I'm on now, doesn't mind the setup process at all and did a very nice job of it all for me. Thank you Computer!

So, now I am the proud owner and user of wgpl.blogspot.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home