Monday, December 18, 2006

A Happy Birthday!

- a very happy birthday
- lots of christmas shopping
- being online, chatting with gma lyn, then her telling me she and Poppy were gonna call me...and them calling before I could get off the line!
- Megan calling me on my birthday!
- Benjamin informing me that I have a striped shirt on
- A good piano recital, even though I accidentaly played my second stanza--first.
- getting tons of packages and Christmas cards in the mail everyday!
- finding something that's very cool, and buying it.
- finding a strange picture of me on nina's xanga...hey, at least she didn't put it on mine!
- changing my password again, now that I just said that...
- getting a Christmas box, all for me, and yes, from WA!
- getting invited to Chicago!
- Christmas shopping with Nina
- frisbee golf on campus, with all the Reeves
- Ben telling me that Dudley is making "Farmer John Chicken" for supper. its really Parmesan chicken.
- trying to write our Christmas letter
- freaking things happening like the air clip jumping off the rear-view mirror, and acting like a bat...
- Church at the horticulture gardens in the ampitheatre!
- getting two CDs for my birthday! The piano one that I really wanted, and Steve Petit's bluegrass one!
- and some really good cappacino mix!
- and the Bible that I really wanted!
- and a really cool vest!
- and Phase 10!
- reading happy lists
- wishing that I could shorten the distances between here and other places...such as...easley, WA, Chicago, ...and lots of other places!

Well, they were not all on my birthday, but they all made me happy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how 'bout Muskogee. lol.

soo... it sounds like you're pretty busy but always bubbling with joy. good. lol.

how is your Christmas letter coming? timothy is writing ours. I think it's about done now.

Well, hope you have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

* Joanna *

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home