Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ben's best friend


We've been telling Ben that he's gonna love David and that David is gonna be his best friend when he grows up, etc. Well, now we know he's programed well.
Today, we went to the DMV to get a picture ID for me, so that I'll have one to take to Mexico...Well, I stood in front of the blue background and they took my picture, then Ben went over there and stood in front of it...yah, the bottom of it is at his eye level...:)
The lady says, "What are you...about two?"
Ben says yes.
She says "Well, you come back in about 13 years and I'll take your picture."
Then she sees that Ben is pushing David in the stroller. She asks him if that is his baby brother or sister...
Ben looks at her and says, "He...He...he...he's my best fwiend."

-- -- --

Suzanna is playing on the floor with Ben, David and our cousin's little 3 year old, Jack. At one point I hear this...
Suzanna says kindly, "David, can you not play with that? why don't you go over there..."
Ben interjects protectively, "Ya'll be careful with my best fwiend."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute!!!

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also the picture above is our wallpaper for our computer!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home