Saturday, June 17, 2006

How many people does it take to open an Apple Juice bottle?

Ben asked for some Apple Juice, but the old one was empty so I went and got a new jar, but I cou;d not get it open for anything. I tried using my bare hands, I tried a towel, another towel, it wouldn't work.
"What should I do, Ben?"
"Um, I think you should get a knife."
"Why a knife?"
"Because you can't open it because the little things have to break, and you need a knife."
"No, I don't think that would help."
"You should ask Mama."
"But she's not here."
"You should call her and ask her."
"No...why don't you try it. And we could pray and ask God for us to be able to open it."
We did.
Ben tried, he couldn't open it.
I tried one last time and, actually was successful.
"Ben! It opened! God opened it for us!!"
"Did he come here and open it?"
"No, he just has to say that it can open, and it will do it all by itself."
"That's funny!! It opened by itself!"

I belive God did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home