Monday, April 24, 2006

Out of town!

Sorry everyone... I know haven't been on here for two or three weeks... its just busy!!!! And since for awhile there I got thinking like "don't go online" its hard to get time to get on now!
But...here I am finally!
Does it have something to do with the fact that I'm not at my house? Sorta, I guess cause only one of the other kids are up...So...where am I? At the Pierces!! In Cary North Carolina which is right outside of Raliegh. They have 7 kids: Elayna-14, Catherine-13, Lydia-11, Joye-9, Hudson-7, Anna-4, & Daniel-1. They are a ton of fun... They used to go to our old church a ton of years ago. (I think 7) Yesterday, when we got here, the Pauls were here. They, also used to go to our old church... They have 4 kids: Joanna-9, Caleb-7, Elliot-5, Joshua-3 mo. They are a really cool family too!!! Yesterday, we watched the last match of Dr. Paul's Racquetball tournament...that was REALY cool! Dr. Paul got a gold medal in the doubles and silver in the singles...but I learned alot, namely, <span style="font-style:italic;">racquetball is not like batmitten! or tennis! or volleyball!</span> <smile> But by the end of the match, I could follow the ball, and the points, and the players and the whole game pretty well...
Then we did a play...Joanna is evidently very "into" doing plays! This one was called "Who's playing Romeo?" After the play, we all went outside and played capture the flag!! They have a really good yard for it, too. I'll try to post some more tomarrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you tell me about this,dearie!! Sounds like alot of fun!!!!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home